SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

A GM Application made by Natural.

+3
ThickResidue
Washable
magisjay
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A GM Application made by Natural. Empty A GM Application made by Natural. Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:02 pm

magisjay

magisjay

Ign:Natural
Email:avenger112@hotmail.com

What are you applying for?: The pot of a GM or SGM.

How Active Would You Be?: I am willing to commit 3-8 hours a day.

How Would you handle a hacker?: I believe the second chance is the thought of
hacking. The person would know the consequences of doing so and had a chance to stop before they started.EDIT: If someone reports a hacker, I would go in hide to find evidence before banning. If it still doesn't work, I would summon on the person, hoping he would use the hacks on it.
I would ban them immediately. Other than dmg hacking,godmode,and etc, there
are Kipers, but seeing the front page; it autobans. There's no need to investigate.

Summary about yourself: I always see people(Well, in some servers.) saying they're going to be fair, but ended up corrupted. I want to prove that I can be a good GM, and be able to help others at the same time with an opportunity like this. I enjoy eating and sitting.
I'm lazy at times, but I do work when needed to Very Happy. I also like listening to music and would welcome suggestions. I don't have much to say about myself, as, I'm a boring person, but all in all, I am loyal, honest, and kind. I'm willing to help others while others just ignore.(I'm not saying all, just some)
[left]

Last edited by magisjay on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Improvement)

2A GM Application made by Natural. Empty Re: A GM Application made by Natural. Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Washable

Good luck Tyler Very Happy

~Kevin

3A GM Application made by Natural. Empty Re: A GM Application made by Natural. Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:28 pm

ThickResidue

ThickResidue

GL Tyler ;]

4A GM Application made by Natural. Empty Re: A GM Application made by Natural. Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:30 pm

mochabean34

mochabean34

Good luck

~justin

5A GM Application made by Natural. Empty Re: A GM Application made by Natural. Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:07 am

Ielmox3

Ielmox3

nice and and good luck Very Happy

6A GM Application made by Natural. Empty Re: A GM Application made by Natural. Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:41 am

iMaRk

iMaRk

Good job and Good luck Very Happy

7A GM Application made by Natural. Empty Nice Job Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 am

Extraordinary

Could you just make it a bit easier to read ? Like add some colour . (:

Anyways , Nice job .

~Extraordinary <3

8A GM Application made by Natural. Empty Re: A GM Application made by Natural. Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:57 am

ThickResidue

ThickResidue

We're not supposed to be criticising other people's GM application....

In my opinion adding color strains your eyes more so it's more annoying... (went off topic scratch )

9A GM Application made by Natural. Empty Re: A GM Application made by Natural. Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:14 pm

magisjay

magisjay

I doubt anyone read this; that's important, that is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum