SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Empty ♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:36 am

karmil93

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Ign: Julieee
Email: emerald9999@hotmail.com
What are you applying for?: ☼Game ☼ Moderator☼ ~or~ ☼Super ☼ Game ☼ Moderator☼ ~or~ ☼Event
☼ Game ☼ Moderator☼

How Active Would You Be?: i play pretty much all day everyday or as much as i can
i would think 6-15hrs a day?

How Would you handle a hacker?: Hackers first i would ban them becuz there is no reason to hack on private servers with
the rates -.-

Summary about yourself: I guess i could
be called adicted to maple o.o yes i am adicted Very Happy i play
everyday as long as i can my brother is Christian Taylor
who also applied for GM :] and i would try to have a few
event a day like T/F and hide and seek i have distinctively
great grammer im in advanced classes at school with good
math and language arts skills im very open to the maple
world and u can find me and various random places and i
would be open to help people who need it i have a few main
ppl that are on the server alot that i am always with my Best
Friend Liz and her bf and my bf in global maplestory (i dont
play anymore) i hated training and im from Texas / America and
when im not online im on youtube or bannedstory i do kinda spam
alot in buddy chat and if im just very excited ill randomly burst
out spamming o.o and im very open to Event ideas and things like
that Smile and i would admit i talk alot as i am doing so Very Happy ill just
finish up with i will accept any desicion you make and i hope i am
picked for a GM or SGM

Last edited by karmil93 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i thought GM stood for Game Maker before but i found out what it means.)

2♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Empty Re: ♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:09 am

Ielmox3

Ielmox3

lol love the hearts xD nice App Julie hope to see u a gm lol!

3♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Empty Re: ♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:36 am

[GM]Anddy

Event GM post taken by Adam

4♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Empty Re: ♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:36 am

karmil93

[GM]Anddy wrote:Event GM post taken by Adam
Okay xD lol NP

5♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Empty Re: ♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Ielmox3

Ielmox3

andy o_o ur wrong zach said thers about 5 postions for event gm left cuz i talked to him yesterday about it

6♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Empty Re: ♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:46 pm

iMaRk

iMaRk

Good job Julie Very Happy. Good luck. Razz

7♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Empty Re: ♪GM♪♥Application♥▒Julie▒ Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:08 am

Extraordinary

Nice hearts . I like your gm app . (:

Goodluck ,

~Extraordinary <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum