SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Application [iMaRk]

+2
Yuuki
iMaRk
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM Application [iMaRk] Empty GM Application [iMaRk] Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:55 am

iMaRk

iMaRk

Ign: iMaRk here and in many other servers .

Email: sparticus@live.ca

What are you applying for?: Super GM / Event GM.

How Active Would You Be?: Well, up until school starts I am normally online as much as I like, which is usually in between 6-8 hours . Now that the summer is coming to the end I wont be on much during the week but I will still be very active during the weekend. Probably a good 6-8 hours. If I don`t have any homework or major assignments during the week, I can probably fit in a few hours weekly, it all matters on my schedule.

How Would you handle a hacker?: Once I have suspicions that the player is hacking I would go in 'Hide' and watch him/her for a bit to make sure my suspicions were correct. I have no pity for a hacker so i`d IP ban him/her right away. (once I had seen enough evidence)If i`m not completely sure I would probably take a couple screanshot`s, temp ban him/her, and take up the screanie with fellow GM`s. Once we reach our verdict we would either unban him/her or Perm IP ban him/her.

Summary about yourself:
I have had many GM experiences before this, but none of the servers really went anywhere. I believe that I can be very helpful to this server because of my past experiences and I love to help. I think that there are too many GM`s out there that completely ignore player questions/comments and I would try to avoid doing so. I would help advertise this server to friends, family and other servers or websites. (Probably getting banned/kicked in the process Razz.)I like to work hard doing things I like and I really like Maple story and can assure you i`d try my hardest to fulfill all the expectations you give me. I am also quite familiar with different sorts of events you can do as a GM, such as ; T/F, Trivia, HnS, Scavenger and JQ. Those are the most popular events but theres also ; Sit event (sit on the gm in hide), Dress up (sorta like FS but only 1 theme) and many more. In event`s I believe that it`s the players responsibility to follow the rules and if they don`t, the event will be cancelled.

Thank you for taking time from your day to read my GM Application. I hope I get in but if I don`t I understand. If I am not picked I will try to still be very helpful and active during my stay at this server.

Thanks Very Happy

~iMaRk

-Mark

Last edited by iMaRk on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2GM Application [iMaRk] Empty Re: GM Application [iMaRk] Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Yuuki

Good App (:

3GM Application [iMaRk] Empty Re: GM Application [iMaRk] Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:24 pm

iMaRk

iMaRk

Lols thanks Very Happy

4GM Application [iMaRk] Empty Nice Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:01 am

syndragore

syndragore

Nice app, hope you get in!

5GM Application [iMaRk] Empty Re: GM Application [iMaRk] Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:03 am

iMaRk

iMaRk

Thankss ;D. Diddo. Wink

6GM Application [iMaRk] Empty xD :D Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:19 am

Ielmox3

Ielmox3

-claps nice app mark <3- albino

7GM Application [iMaRk] Empty Re: GM Application [iMaRk] Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:25 am

iMaRk

iMaRk

Chrisssy<3

8GM Application [iMaRk] Empty i Liek Mudkeipz Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Zachary

i liek cats : D

9GM Application [iMaRk] Empty Off topic much ? Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:58 am

Extraordinary

Zach , Off topic much ? Nice App Markayy <3 Hope you get in . (:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: