SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GM APP] Letish

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GM APP] Letish Empty [GM APP] Letish Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:21 am

Letish

Letish

Ign:Soon to be Letish
Email:Midnightluvz@hotmail.com
What are you applying for?:SuperGm/Gm
How Active Would You Be?:Probably 5-9 hours a day when i get back from school,but when it's on weekends it'll be as long as 6-11
How Would you handle a hacker?:Hmm, i'll go in hide and observe him/her for awhile,if his damage exceeded the normal damage, i'll take a ss and post it up then ima ban him,though i'll have to check his equip thoroughly to see if he has any gm equips,and if it's harrassing others by using megatubi, i'll warp him to somewhere else and talk to him about it,if he still dont wanna listen, i'll jail him for about a few hours until he understand where did he went wrong and willing to change,then i'll let him out,but if he continues it, i'll ban him.
Summary about yourself:I'm pretty easy going if some of you know me at bms,i love to make new friends, and i enjoy gossiping,chatting,playing with almost anyone,But there's a limit and if you cross it, my negative side will come out though,Anthony told me about this server,and he got me curious about it.And if someone needs my help,i'll be glad to help him/her willingly.Frankly speaking,I can accept insults so say it in my face not behind my back.To cut it short,I am me.I dont mind if you compare me with others and say that im bad or whatever,it just means that i need to work harder to please you and the same time prove you wrong.That's all and thanks for reading my application :}

2[GM APP] Letish Empty Re: [GM APP] Letish Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:22 am

KennySoFly

KennySoFly

GooooooodLuck Letish<3 afro afro afro afro

3[GM APP] Letish Empty Re: [GM APP] Letish Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:18 am

iStalk

good luck letish Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]