SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GM APP] HowAbout

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GM APP] HowAbout Empty [GM APP] HowAbout Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:33 pm

mochabean34

mochabean34

Name:Justin

Ign:HowAbout

E-mail:pumpkill@yahoo.com

What am I applying for?:Super GM OR GM

How active am I?:Pretty dang active. i can commin about 3-6 hours most day. i take ti-quan-do so that is a reason why im not on sometimes. But ill be on alot.

How would i handle a hacker?: seriously who would wanna hack in a ps. but i would tell them to stop and if they didn't. they would face the consequences.

[color=green]Summary of me:
Im really cheerful and im a bit on the round side. i like to skateboard and play video games. im pretty cool and people say that im nice. i like to help people because it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I took a spanish class and im pretty good at it.

why do I want to become a gm?:I've had gm like experiences before, and its fun. i like to help people and its just fun knowing that you contribute alot to a server.even if i dont become a gm i will still try my best to help people. and i will always know that this server is gonna be awesome. if anyone hacks i will be really dissapointed. because who would hack in a private server. i have zero tolerance for hackers and i will do my best to make sure they stop. also if anyone is acting disruptive to a person. i will make them stop. ive had that experiance

well, thats for reading my gm app and i hope im acceptid but if not, ill just play the server happily!

Last edited by mochabean34 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

2[GM APP] HowAbout Empty Re: [GM APP] HowAbout Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Washable

Good Luck Justin~

~Kevin

3[GM APP] HowAbout Empty Re: [GM APP] HowAbout Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 pm

[GM]Anddy

You'll be accepted we need 50 GMS for the 30000 people BTW server is probably done coding but Zach and Alex are probably saving up for RAM on their Host computer The AlienWare Gaming Laptop with 4GB clean RAM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum