SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

SWMS is a fake Im with Timmy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SWMS is a fake Im with Timmy Empty SWMS is a fake Im with Timmy Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:36 am

[GM]Mike

Im one of Zacharys buddies who gathered all this shit load of people to make this server popular and its about 3-4 months and its about to be the 5th one and just to tell you This server is a fuckin fake so yea tell Zachary that I QUIT!!!!!!

Whats the fuckin point of this server download is not coming soon and that video is a fake...

Sorry guys for saying that....

2SWMS is a fake Im with Timmy Empty Re: SWMS is a fake Im with Timmy Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:47 pm

[GM]Anddy

Im going to quit once it hits the 8th month...

3SWMS is a fake Im with Timmy Empty Re: SWMS is a fake Im with Timmy Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:03 am

syndragore

syndragore

i dunno... i WANT to believe in this server, but every day my faith is shrinking... i hope this server is a reality, and no matter how long it takes to become one i'll still want to be a part. Wink

4SWMS is a fake Im with Timmy Empty Re: SWMS is a fake Im with Timmy Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:38 pm

[GM]Anddy

syndragore wrote:i dunno... i WANT to believe in this server, but every day my faith is shrinking... i hope this server is a reality, and no matter how long it takes to become one i'll still want to be a part. Wink
Well What can you do? I gotta leave soon even if dont wanna -shrug-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum