SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

{GM App} SammyPwnsYooh

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1{GM App} SammyPwnsYooh Empty {GM App} SammyPwnsYooh Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:15 pm

SammyPwnsYooh

SammyPwnsYooh

Ign: SammyPwnsYooh

Email: hamsterspwnyou@gmail.com

What are you applying for:
Hopefully I will get SuperGM, but if not...EventGM because I love to host events and play around. Laughing

How active would you be:
Well, on weekends I would be on around 8-9 hours. However, on weekdays, since I have school, around 4-5 hours. Sometimes maybe even 6..

How would you handle a hacker:
I don't see why someone would hack on a private server with high rates. There is no need to hack if everything is already great. If it was Maple Global we were talking about, then that would be different, because the rates kinda suck. But with SoundWave MS, I wont even give them a warning. They already know hacking is stupid. Therefore, they will be automatically jailed. And if they repeat their mistake, AUTO BAN. This server should be enjoyable and fun for all players, and no one deserves to be treated unfairly. And, if someone reports a hacking to me, I would use 'hide' to spy on them for a while. If they are really hacking, then immediate jail/ban.
I hope im not to strict xP

A little summary about myself:
Well, lots of people say I am fun and a hilarious person to be around. I love to joke around, swim, and constantly play video games such as Maplestory. Obviously, i am addicted.
I have had only one GM experience before, but that server shut down because of Nexon shortly after it started.Sad
Overall, I am kind, caring, funny, and a great friend. Also,I love to help out and teach people!

Why should I be picked for a GM:
I should be picked because I am honest and hardworking, and also responsible. I can handle being a SuperGM, and if i get picked, i promise to be one of the hardest working ones.
So please pick me Very Happy

Thank you, and I hope I get to become a GM!

Razz

Last edited by SammyPwnsYooh on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : It must be colorful :DD)

2{GM App} SammyPwnsYooh Empty Re: {GM App} SammyPwnsYooh Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Layla231

Layla231

OMG good gm app xD Hope you make it Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum