SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

[SGM AP John]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[SGM AP John] Empty [SGM AP John] Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:36 am

John

Ign: John

Email: Jhanno369@yahoo.com or weswerty@hotmail.com(or add me on MSN.

What are you applying for?: I am applying for SGM, I would be a SGM who bans rule breakers such as hackers and spammers.

How Active Would You Be?: I would be on for a great portion of the day. I would say between 5-6 hours a day.

How Would you handle a hacker?: If I were to see a hacker or use the GM Command !cheaters to find a potential hacker I would use the GM skill Hide to make myself invisible so I could gather a sufficient amount of data before banning the potential hacker. If I were to get a report of a potential hacker I would first ask if they had a Screen Shot of the accused hacker and if the reporter did not have a Screen Shot i would scope out the potential hacker using the GM skill Hide once again. I do have previous GM experience on other Private Servers and I did own a PS but it was a failed attempt at a great PS such as SWMS.

Summary about yourself: I would summarize myself as a Mature, fun loving guy but at times I could be a bit playful. I am also funny, outgoing, hard working, and when it comes to the duty of being a GM I would be strict and a harsh guy but thats what rule breakers get, you have to enforce the rules.

2[SGM AP John] Empty Re: [SGM AP John] Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:51 am

ThickResidue

ThickResidue

Good Luck

3[SGM AP John] Empty Re: [SGM AP John] Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:54 am

John

thank you residue

4[SGM AP John] Empty Re: [SGM AP John] Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:12 pm

karmil93

GREAT APP JOHN! ;3
i Dearly hope to
see you a GM on the server