SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GM app]Nick Hans

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GM app]Nick Hans Empty [GM app]Nick Hans Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:54 pm

megahobo1

Ign:Megahobo in bankaims
Email:7upp111@gmail.com
What are you applying for?:EGM so i can hang with my homies iRosie(juilie) and stopid123(christian)or GM if cant be EGM
How Active Would You Be?:i would be on all night on weekends and about 5 hours a day affter school
How Would you handle a hacker?:i would give 1 warrning and then ask zach or alex to jail or ban
Summary about yourself:like music,dogs and i have a medium history for gm i have played maple for about 3-4 years and i have dislexya get in trobel alot have beeen friends with julie and christian 5 years would be fun to be gm so pick me plzz if not o will Very Happy

2[GM app]Nick Hans Empty A few tips . Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:01 am

Extraordinary

Btw , just a few tips , but if your a gm , you can ban hackers yourself instead of bugging Zach or Alex . Other than that, just space out your app alittle bit .

Just a few tips . (: ,

Extraordinary <3

3[GM app]Nick Hans Empty Nice job Nick ;3 Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:54 pm

karmil93

cool App Nick BTW o-o ign: <SWMS ign> and my ign ish gunna Julieee in SWMS iRosie was my ign on Bankai ;D but other than that ur application is great! ;D cya durin Christmas Break santa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum