SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey a little suggestion...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey a little suggestion... Empty Hey a little suggestion... Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:33 pm

syndragore

syndragore

I noticed that on the main page it says that there is an Autocongrats at level 250. I was thinking that as more people join this server, you might want to get rid of this. My experiences in other servers such as Bankai showed me hat someone levels to 200 every 10 seconds pretty much, and with all the people getting to 250 now the chat box might fill up with these anouncements. It could get a bit annoying. Of course, I could be wrong and nobody gets to 250 they only get to 200 and then RB. But still.

Just my 2 cents Razz

2Hey a little suggestion... Empty Ya, i agree Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:04 am

iMaRk

iMaRk

I agree but the reason people got that high in bankai was because the rates were higher (I think) and GM Roar/ custom FM's. We probably wont have the same rates as bankai and maybe not GM roar. Also with the extra 50 levels it probably wont happen too much. Still, you never know, it would get really annoying after awhile :S

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum