SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GM/SGM APP] syndragore.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GM/SGM APP] syndragore. Empty [GM/SGM APP] syndragore. Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:16 pm

syndragore

syndragore

Ign: syndragore (in Bankaistory and other PS's, as well as here)

What are you applying for?: Super GM (hopefully) or GM/Event GM (I like hosting events)

How Active Would You Be?: I am online pretty much every day for 4-6 hours, but not as much on weekdays now that summer is over. I take a lot of lessons and I have to go to school and thats why I can't be on too much during weekdays. Understand that I have a real life outside of Maple and I must attend to that as well.

How Would you handle a hacker?: I honestly don't understand why peoplee would hack on a Private server. The rates are just fine, so why do people think they need better than everyone else? If it was normal GlobalMS I might sympathize, but here there is no question that hacking here (ESPECIALLY here) is a real offense. All hackers should be caught and jailed and/or banned from this server. I don't usually believe in 'warnings' because people should know that hacking is wrong already, and they should have read the rules. This server should be fun for everyone to play and I don't want it to be unfair for others. If someone reported a hacker to me, then I would use ask them for evidence, or use 'hide' to watch them for a while and see if they really are hacking. If they are, then I would jail or usually ban them.

Summary about yourself: I have had some GM experiences before, and I like to have the ability to help others. I think that since a private server may be a bit different from the GlobalMS that all of us were accustomed to before learning about Private Servers, there should be kind and helpful GM's to help others feel more comfortable here. I feel that I am capable of helping others very well and being a kind GM. I would NEVER abuse my GM powers, as i very well know that being a GM is a honor and a privilege which should not be abused. I know that being a GM is a big responsibilty and I can handle it. In real life i enjoy playing video games, reading, eating, playing guitar and piano, and sleeping. I am a kind, caring person that in real life gets along with other people very well and love to make new friends, and I am like this in Maple also. And I KNOW that I will be a great addition to this server and make it a better place for everyone.

Thank you for your time reading this application. I hope I make it in, but I know that not everyone gets in and I understand. Even if I don't get in, I will still do my job helping people here.

Thanks again!

Edit: I hope there are still spaces and I'm not too late...

Last edited by syndragore on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some more information about myself, and fixed my e-mail and some errors.)

2[GM/SGM APP] syndragore. Empty Nice App ;) Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:56 am

iMaRk

iMaRk

Bro, this is a pretty pro app, good job. Very Happy

3[GM/SGM APP] syndragore. Empty Re: [GM/SGM APP] syndragore. Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:05 am

syndragore

syndragore

iMaRk wrote:Bro, this is a pretty pro app, good job. Very Happy

Thanks! Hope I get in, your app is pretty sweet too. Very Happy

4[GM/SGM APP] syndragore. Empty Re: [GM/SGM APP] syndragore. Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:15 pm

syndragore

syndragore

How do I know if my app has been accepted?

5[GM/SGM APP] syndragore. Empty Re: [GM/SGM APP] syndragore. Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:28 pm

ThickResidue

ThickResidue

Zach or an admin would reply and tell you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum