SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GM app]Christian

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GM app]Christian Empty [GM app]Christian Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Stopid123

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ign:Stopid124 in bankaistory will be on till server is up and running
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Email:7upp111@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What are you applying for?:EventGM or GM hopfully Event Very Happy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How Active Would You Be?:i am on my laptop omst every day prob only time i wont be on is if im sick or out of town and im sick rarly and leave town hardly
How Would you handle a hacker?: i would first give them one warning and if they did not stop ask alex if i should ban or suspend the acc do to the fact that unless ip banned he/she can always make a new acc and start hacking
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Summary about yourself:i gusse id call my self a vetern gamer ive played omst every game system super nintendo, sage dream cast, sega handheld, and ben playing maple for 3 years i like music alot and i cant spell very good some times and i always do fragmented sentencises im good in scienca math and a lil in history stink in english lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
will ty for ure time if u read this gl to the rest of yall Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]