SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

To: All SoundWaveMS members.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To: All SoundWaveMS members. Empty To: All SoundWaveMS members. Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:49 am

Breezy

Breezy

If this server does not come out by this fall (Somewhere around the last week of August or September), I may have to drop out as SuperGM + Event GM. My education is more important than these games. I hope you will understand. Thank you for your time.
-- Breezy.
P.S. If any admins need a replacement, PM me and I'll respond with someone reliable.

2To: All SoundWaveMS members. Empty Re: To: All SoundWaveMS members. Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:24 am

KennySoFly

KennySoFly

same , this server is never opening Crying or Very sad
If school gets in , imma drop as well, Crying or Very sad

3To: All SoundWaveMS members. Empty lol who cares Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Ielmox3

Ielmox3

LOL I CARE LESS ABOUT SCHOOL Very Happy

4To: All SoundWaveMS members. Empty Re: To: All SoundWaveMS members. Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Ielmox3

Ielmox3

Ielmox3 wrote:LOL I CARE LESS ABOUT SCHOOL Very Happy
i will neva drop out of admin position

5To: All SoundWaveMS members. Empty Re: To: All SoundWaveMS members. Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:16 am

Fatalx

Fatalx

Ielmox3 wrote:
Ielmox3 wrote:LOL I CARE LESS ABOUT SCHOOL Very Happy
i will neva drop out of admin position
No need to brag about Admin. No one cares. Just a damn game.

6To: All SoundWaveMS members. Empty Re: To: All SoundWaveMS members. Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:09 am

Adam

Adam

ya. If you care about maplestory more than everything else, then you need to get out sometimes..

https://www.youtube.com/viewerownage

7To: All SoundWaveMS members. Empty Re: To: All SoundWaveMS members. Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Ielmox3

Ielmox3

im not bragging im saying i just dont really care about school i get good grades as it is xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum