SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

Derek's GM app

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Derek's GM app Empty Derek's GM app Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Derek

hello i would love to become a gm or a sgm

Name:Derek

Ign:Derek

Email:kimderek0511@yahoo.com

What would you be applying for?:i would be applying for a gm or a sgm any kind is good cause i can still help

how active would you be?:i play 3-12 hours a day

how would you ban a hacker: i would bana hacker the responsible way and the nicest way to do it banning them without a warning! and say stop hacking its a pivate server i mean cmon the exp is high enought already to lvl to like 9128340374023 i dont understand u people getting banned whine for days regret it dont do it in the FIRST PLACE

why u should choose me: u should choose me because if u did i would try my BEST to try to donate to this server as much as i can also i can help people and tell them how this server works and the things u cant do like hacking i would help them as much as posible to make this a number 1 private server and let people stay as long as they can and try my best to keep this server up with the other sgm or gm as much as i can and try not to lag the server by asking them kindly to not lag the server if i became a gm or sgm i would get to work as quick as i can to let the be the NUMBER ONE SERVER OF ALL TIME BOOYAAAA also im very fun and friendly

summary about urself: im 11 but i dont let that stop me from being who i am if i became a sgm or gm i would not say to a new comer sorry im busy i would try to help them as long as it takes or as fast as it take i will not play other private servers cause i will have fun helping here =D
im super fun with games and if i dont become a gm or sgm its fine in my mind i will think of myself of a gm or sgm and still help people and things i will even tell people to stop smegaing i will act like a sgm or a gm even tho i cant ban if i am not a sgm or gm i will contact a sgm or gm as soon as POSSIBLE but id really love to be a sgm or a gm cause i love to help and let them enjoy there stay at SWMS peace out SWMSpeople peace have fun dont hack and stay safe DONT DO DRUGS also sharing is caring

2Derek's GM app Empty Re: Derek's GM app Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 am

KennySoFly

KennySoFly

goodluck bro pirat

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum