SoundWaveMs
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SoundWaveMs
Please Log In
SoundWaveMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoundWaveMs

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GM APP] Josh (IAmAsian)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GM APP] Josh (IAmAsian) Empty [GM APP] Josh (IAmAsian) Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:41 am

IAsian

IAsian

Ign:well my Ign would be ImAsian.

Email:Kcl_rocks@hotmail.com.

What are you applying for?:Well Either Gm or SGM.

How Active Would You Be?:Well Maplestory is my favorite game so probably 4-12H.

How Would you handle a hacker?:Well 1st i would give them a beat down. Then tel them their a noob because this is a PS and probably a good one. then i would either ban or jail depends how seriose it is.

Summary about yourself:
Well my name is josh i am asian korean. Iam a smart, athletic, responsible, fair, and a fun person. Although when it comes to breaking a rule im not that nice i beleive in respecting rules and following the law. I love maplestory ive been playing for mor then 3 years. i am mature for my age but i still beleive in respecting people that are older or in higher power unless with reason.

I also am funny i love talking and being with people RL n maple. I am very confident well not realy now cause ive read some of the other aps and they were great but i am still confident a lil. i also think of being the best i can so if i were chosen i would get right to it watever i hav to do. I am also very kind and friendly.I also love to help and i know a lot about maple so i can help alot with facts also i love doing events holding and being a contestant.

Thx you to whoever is reading my app.
I would be so greatfull to be a gm
pls leave a comment thx u x]
tongue

2[GM APP] Josh (IAmAsian) Empty Re: [GM APP] Josh (IAmAsian) Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:57 am

KennySoFly

KennySoFly

GooodLuckk Josh
cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

3[GM APP] Josh (IAmAsian) Empty Re: [GM APP] Josh (IAmAsian) Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:10 pm

IAsian

IAsian

KennySoFly wrote:GooodLuckk Josh
cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
Thx Man

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum